You’ve heard about Vail Resorts Epic Promise for a Zero Footprint. This page has information on our "Project Zero" team, links to some common requested information, and a form to submit ideas.
Looking for info, posters, signage, recycling at Vail?
The Vail "Project Zero" Team helps develop and implement programs to help achieve the “Epic Promise for a Zero Footprint” goals. The team will work to:
- Create and execute energy efficiency campaigns with a focus on employee engagement
- Create and execute waste reduction campaigns with a focus on employee engagement
- Solicit and evaluate employee ideas for sustainability projects
Meet your team:
Mike Kearl, Mountain Services
Charlie Linton, VRR
Brandt Marott, Hospitality Engineering
Tommy Geary, Group Sales
Steve Clark, Ski and Snowboard School
Dan Chavez, Fleet
Ben Bussard, EpicMix Photo
Want to get involved?
1. Join the list of sustainability employees in case a vacancy needs to be filled: the Environmental Ambassador list. The Environmental Ambassadors receive monthly emails about recycling and waste reduction and its members should use this info to serve as sustainability leaders on their teams. If you’d like to join the list, email b r o email@example.com (without the spaces)
2. Take the Pledge! http://epicpromise.com/get-involved/pledge-zero/ to help identify ways to chip in on our efforts in your operations
Have an idea to help make an impact? Fill out the form and the team will evaluate in the next monthly meeting.